Your Donation is tax-deductible!
Initially, we will do this by building out a team of amazing mentors. These Mentors are available to speak 1:1 with Members who would like to hear about their experience and get mentor feedback.
You can learn more about us and our mission.
- Making a donation. Your donation is tax-deductible and the donate button is in the bottom right-hand corner :)
- Don't forget to take advantage of the matching donation from the company you work for if your employer is on Benevity: https://causes.benevity.org/causes/840-862922581
- For those who are unable to donate but believe in our mission, we’re building out a list of Friends of the Program so we can show potential donors how many people think this is an amazing idea that serves the good of the community– we’d love for you to join, there’s absolutely no requirement or obligation whatsoever.
- And if you are willing to make time for a 30-minute session with a Member who would like to meet with you, whether once a month or once a year, we’re looking for Mentors and would love to consider you.
I really hope we can count on your support, and cannot express how grateful I am for your consideration!
Andrew Elliott Founder, President & Chair
Where your donation goes
- $15,000: Early Staffing into 2023
- $15,000: Technology Platform (website development, hosting, digital properties, matching platform, database, etc)
- $10,000: Operations (everything around the program ie general expenses, partners/vendors, legal fees, donor collateral, digital assets, etc)
- $25,000: Marketing (we have to recruit Mentors to fill the supply-side, and then Members on the demand-side, which means requires us to be where they are)